Terms & Conditions
City/Train Transfers (Paris area ONLY)
- Silver category: 150€ (excluding Sprinter)
- Gold category: 150€ (excluding Range Rover)
- Platinum & Infinity categories: not available
Airport Transfers (CDG/Orly/Le Bourget to/from Paris City)
- Silver category: 220€ (excluding Sprinter)
- Gold category: 240€ (excluding Range Rover)
- Platinum & Infinity categories: not available
Paris Car at Disposal/Paris Private Car Service (minimum of 4 hours)
- Silver category: 440€ (excluding Sprinter)
- Gold category: 520€ (excluding Range Rover)
- Platinum category: 2000€ (minimum of 8 hours)
- Infinity category: 3500€ (minimum of 8 hours)
- Full comprehensive insurance for all passengers
- 150KM per day per vehicle ONLY
- VAT/TVA (French Tax)
- Parking Charges
- Auto route/Motorway/Highway tolls
- WiFi and Air-conditioner
- Refreshments: bottled water and mints
- Vehicle maintenance: washing, cleaning, etc…
- Daytime rates 8h00 to 21h00 (8am to 9pm)
- Waiting Time: Airport Transfer duration: 2 hours / Train Station Transfer duration: 1 hour
- Additional hours (Extra hours): 150€ per hour/per vehicle (E-Class/V-Class/S-Class) / all other vehicle categories charged accordingly.
- Waiting time beyond the standard transfer time will be charged as a per hourly rate.
- Night surcharges between 22h00 to 8h00 (10pm to 8am).
- Chauffeur meal: 20€ per meal (number of meals determined by the number of hours required)
- Chauffeurs overnight accommodation: 150€ per night (meal not included)
- Excess KM, foreign taxes, etc…
- All reservations are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- NO REFUNDS provided.
- Delays caused by late arrival of the passenger and/or by wrong information might be charged as per hourly rates.
- Changes to a reservations must be notified by email.
- Hire charges are calculated from the moment the vehicle(s) leave the garage until they have been returned.
- Any complaints must be addressed within 24-hours.
- The ‘Tribunal de Paris’ is the sole court with jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Daily rates are charged upto 10 hours, anything after, additional charges apply.
- Chauffeurs meal required on a 10-hour work day (maximum of 2 meals)
- Chauffeurs meal required on a 10-15-hour work day (maximum of 3 meals)
- Additional hours: Silver and Gold vehicles: 110€ per hour/per vehicles & Mercedes Sprinter, Platinum and Infinity categories: upon request.
- Additional kilometers: 3€ per kilometer (VAT not included)
- Night rate charges: +50% of hourly rate charged between 22h00 – 8h00 – rate depending on vehicle selection.
- Hourly rate plus 25-50% on all vehicle types and categories.
- 36-43 hours: hourly rate plus 25% extra charge.
- 43 hours plus: hourly rate plus 50% extra charge.
- All payment are to be paid for prior to service, unless other arrangement have been made with management.
- Payment methods accepted: Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express), Bank Card or Bank Transfer.
- Payments are to be made via credit card through our payment partner Stripe.
- Payment via bank transfers upon request only.
- All reservations are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. NO REFUNDS.
- All reservations must be paid for prior to service, unless other arrangement has been made with management in writing.
- Payment methods accepted: Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) or Bank Transfer.
- If a Bank Transfer is made, the remittance form is to be sent to us prior to service, as proof of payment.
- If the event is cancelled prior to the date of the event, payment is still required.
- Changes to Reservations: all changes are valid for 6 months from the date of the original reservation.
Paris Platinum Service shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
Paris Platinum Service assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
Paris Platinum Service DO NOT provide refunds. All reservations are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. If the payment has not been received 24 hours prior to the booking/reservation, we will not be able to provide you our transportation service unless agreed in writing. We do not receive third party payments, nor do we make payment to a third party. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours of the transportation service. Disputes will be settle by the Tribunal de Paris/Court of Law in place of the head office of Paris Platinum Service.
PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THE PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE.
NO UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE. ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROTECTED BY FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL LEGISLATION, THIS INCLUDES ALL CONTENT, IMAGES AND DESIGN.
ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2019 PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED