Terms & Conditions
- Full comprehensive insurance for all passengers
- 200KM per day per vehicle
- VAT/TVA (French Tax)
- Parking Charges
- Auto route/Motorway/Highway tolls
- WiFi and Air-conditioner
- Refreshments: bottled water and mints
- Vehicle maintenance: washing, cleaning, etc…
- Daytime rates (6am to 9pm)
- Airport Transfer duration: 2 hours / Train Station Transfer duration: 1 hour
Rates do not include:
- Waiting time beyond the standard transfer time will be charged as a per hourly rate.
- Night surcharges between 10pm to 6am for all services: 85€ per hour
- Chauffeur meal: 20€ per meal (number of meals determined by the number of hours required)
- Chauffeurs overnight accommodation: 150€ per night (meal not included)
- Excess KM, foreign taxes, etc…
Cancellations / No Shows / Delays
- If cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the services start: 100% will be charged.
- If the driver has already left the garage: 100% will be charged.
- No-show / Refusal: 100% to be charged.
- No Refunds provided.
- Delays caused by late arrival of the passenger and/or by wrong information might be charged as per hourly rates.
- Hire charges are calculated from the moment the vehicle(s) leave the garage until they have been returned.
- Any complaints must be addressed within 24-hours.
- The ‘Tribunal de Paris’ is the sole court with jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Daily rates are charged upto 10 hours, anything after, additional charges apply.
- Chauffeurs meal required on a 10-hour work day (maximum of 2 meals)
- Chauffeurs meal required on a 10-15-hour work day (maximum of 3 meals)
- Additional hours: 85€ per hour for vehicles in the Silver and gold category. (VAT included)
- Additional kilometers: 1€ per kilometer (VAT not included)
- Hourly rate plus 25-50% on all vehicle types and categories.
- 36-43 hours: hourly rate plus 25% extra charge.
- 43 hours plus: hourly rate plus 50% extra charge.
- All payment are to be paid for prior to service, unless other arrangement have been made with management.
- Payment methods accepted: Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard), Bank Card, Cash or Bank Transfer.
- Payments are to be made via credit card through our payment partner PayPlug. PayPlug are a reliable and secure payment site.
- Payment via bank transfers upon request only.
Paris Platinum Service shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
Paris Platinum Service assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
Procedure cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours advance notification and must be in writing via email, without any notification NO REFUND. The cancellation and no show are the sole responsibility of the client. A no show by the client will not be refunded and charged at 100%. If the payment has not been received 24 hours prior to the booking/reservation, we will not be able to provide you our transportation service unless agreed in writing. We do not receive third party payments, nor do we make payment to a third party. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours of the transportation service. Disputes will be settle by the Tribunal de Paris/Court of Law in place of the head office of Paris Platinum Service.
PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THE PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE.
NO UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE. ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROTECTED BY FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL LEGISLATION, THIS INCLUDES ALL CONTENT, IMAGES AND DESIGN.
ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2016 PARIS PLATINUM SERVICE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Book your vehicle today
Book today and find out why we're the best chauffeur service in Paris